How could you make unreached people groups a regular prayer focus? A couple of ideas:
- Choose one day a month to pray, and even fast, for these groups. (You could choose the 10th day, ’cause we’ve got 10 ideas.)
- Choose one prayer request a day, starting again every 10 days.
- Choose one day a week to pray for UPG’s.
- Distribute this as a bulletin insert in your church, or make them easily available on a website or in a kiosk.
- Invite your small group to pray with you.
- Have a rice and beans fast on the 10th of the month, praying for these groups.
- Hang this list inside a cupboard or medicine cabinet, and pray for one request whenever you open it.
LIKE THIS? BE SURE TO GRAB
- the Joshua Project’s unreached people group of the day icon
- The Operation World daily prayer app
- this free, printable daily prayer guide for the 31 largest people groups
Like this post? You might like
More printable infographics on our Tools for Your Trip page